Whatever your Apple Mac service needs, we are here to help. Think of us as your personal IT department and trusted computer consultants. At Cape Cod Computer Specialists, we strive to offer you the highest quality service and professionalism.
Honest and clear communication
We believe that honesty is the best policy and communication is the key to customer satisfaction. Your repair and service options will be clearly explained to you so you can make informed decisions about your technology. We will keep you updated at each stage throughout your service. Should there be any unexpected changes we will alert you and get your approval before continuing work. Your understanding of the services we are providing is just as important to us as the services themselves.
Our success is based on your success,
Our Apple Mac service team takes pride in quality work. We understand behind every machine is a user that cares for it. Here are some of the services we offer.
Data Migrations, Backup & Recovery
- We can help move data to and from Apple MacOS products, Windows PC products, Mass storage devices, iCloud, Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Dropbox and many other repositories
- Assist with the set-up iCloud and or Time machine backups
- We offer advanced data recovery techniques in shop which allows for faster turnaround times at affordable prices
- Manual comprehensive malware checks that are more thorough than a software solution or the ones performed at the big box stores
- Education and tips on how to avoid security issues in the future
- Macbook and iMac LCD Display Screen repair and or replacement
- Macbook battery issues – including draining too fast or charging issues
- Broken keys or the machine is typing by itself
- Computer runs far to slow or is showing the Folder Icon
Software & Applications
- We can help with resolving app related problems. IE: A specific application like Chrome, Safari, and Photos keeps crashing or isn’t behaving correctly.
- Installation of software like Office 365 or Quickbooks
- Boot Camp and Parallels configuration and support
Board Level Repair
- If the Macbook or iMac Fans are running loud all the time
- Macbook or iMac has power issues or is not turning on
- The Macbook Is not charging or seeing charger
- Macbook unable to run on battery without charger or battery discharges too quickly
- LCD has is very dim but has an image or it has no image at all
Managed Apple Mac IT Services & Support For Businesses
- Manage your Apple / Mac devices for your business
- Keep security and software up to date
- Manage installed software applications
- Remotely lock or wipe devices to protect critical data
- Protect systems from viruses, malware, and ransomware
- Provide rapid on-site and remote support to you and your employees
- Employee work from home (WFH) set-up