Project management is the process of planning, organizing, and delegating responsibility for the completion of an organization’s specific technology goals.
97% of organizations believe project management is critical to business performance and organizational success. (Capterra.com)
Proper project management is critical to the implementation and roll-out of major changes within an organization. Our team provides the end-to-end consulting and support you need to ensure a project’s success. We will work closely with you to provide a solution that best fits your business and ensures your goals are realized on time and within budget. To give you an idea of our process, we’ve outlined the five stages followed for any successful project. The specifics of each project stage are tailored to you and your particular project.
- Initiation – The project objective is identified. The project manager is assigned to the project and the project charter is created.
- Planning and Design – The project team is assigned. The project manager works with the project team to plan all of the necessary steps required to reach a successful project conclusion. Scope creep usually occurs within the average project. Our planning processes are flexible in nature and may be adjusted during the course of the project.
- Execution – The project plan is continuously executed by the project team. Any changes in planning and design are taken into consideration while staying aligned with the ultimate goals of the project.
- Monitoring and Controlling – Planning, monitoring, and controlling are ongoing processes of project management. Throughout the project, the project manager and assigned team members monitor and control the factors of the project such as quality, time, cost, scope creep, risk, etc.
- Completion – Project closure is performed at the end of each project phase and at the end of the entire project. This ensures that all deliverables have been implemented, approved, and lastly ownership has been transferred from the project team to operations. With our Managed Services, it is typical for our team to maintain the project deliverables going forward.
Commonly Requested Projects:
- Business process improvement
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualization – VMWare – Microsoft Hyper-V
- Wired & Wireless network design and implementation
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Migration to 2008, 2012, or 2016
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Database migrations – Excel, Access, SQL
- Network security
- Implementation of third party applications and line of business software
- Disaster planning and recovery strategies
- Server migration & setup
- Windows XP Migration
- Cloud Services
- Microsoft Exchange Services