A properly designed network securely connects people to the resources they need where and when they need them.
Global Internet Traffic will increase nearly threefold over the next 5 years, and will have increased nearly 100-fold from 2005 to 2020 (Cisco – 2016)
A network goes beyond simply connecting devices together. The true capability of a network is that it allows us to connect to the people and resources we need, securely, from wherever we are. On the flip-side, an improperly setup network can cause intermittent issues, downtime, security risks, and an overall loss of productivity. When a network failure occurs it can drastically affect everyone in the business and beyond. The last thing a business needs is unnecessary downtime or risk. Networks have the power to stop your business in its tracks or allow your company to take full advantage of all the innovations the 21st century has to offer. We can assist you with the design and implementation of a new network and the ongoing support and management needed to get the most out of it.
Network Design & Expansion:
It’s incredibly important that your network infrastructure runs smoothly and effectively at all times. We design networks around your particular business needs and the demands of the future. When network design is done diligently communication flows flawlessly. Whether you need to modify your existing network or are looking to setup a new network, we’re here to help.
If you’re in the process of changing locations you’re in luck. At Cape Cod Computer Specialists we make the process of migrating an existing network to a new location easy. We handle the end-to-end process of network migration to ensure everything is reconnected properly.
- Installation of networking devices such as routers, switches, access points, patch panels, firewalls, and network-attached storage (NAS)
- Running of network cables for indoor, outdoor, and plenum spaces
- Setup and expansion of WiFi/Wireless networks to cover areas of any size (From LAN to WLAN)
- Network printer setup for centralized accessibility
- Folder and file sharing to allow everyone on the network to access the files they need
- Security solutions to protect you, your data, and your customers from harm
- Diagnostics covering a variety of issues (ex: slowness, poor wireless coverage, intermittent connectivity issues, no internet, etc.)
- Wireless guest network setup to allow visitors access to the Internet without affecting the performance and security of your network
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) – BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) – Fleet Management – Solution Design and Implementation