Cape Cod Computer Specialists is always looking for skilled people to join our workforce.
We are looking for a part-time computer technician who can assist in day-to-day operations of a computer repair shop. This position is listed as part-time but may expand. The ability to drive is not necessary as long as you can get to and from our location. If you feel that you can handle the job responsibilities listed and have the skills necessary, please send us a resume for review and we’ll be in touch.
*Handling incoming/outgoing phone calls and giving technical support when needed
*Greeting customers who walk in
*Working with customers to find solutions to their technical troubles
*Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing issues found in laptops and desktop computers
*Upgrading and replacing computer components
*Recording work completed and communicating with other employees
*Candidates must have intermediate knowledge of repairs and an understanding of how computers work.
* Must have verifiable experience in computer repair as well as component level replacements, soldering skills are a plus
* Requires Microsoft Operating Systems experience
* Above average troubleshooting skills
* A+ certification preferred but not required
* Must have a stable work history, including excellent attendance along with verifiable references
* Must be able to perform job with minimal supervision
* Must have strong aptitude to learn new technical related procedures and exhibit high energy level and positive attitude